LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN ...

BIG BANG Made Final in Seoul 2016.

9:39:00 PM 33 Comments A+ a-

*Updates : Blog post about D-final day 2016.03.06 in Seoul :)) Click here

Every VIP around the world has been waiting for this final announcement to be made officially by YG, and its finally on set with dates! BIGBANG WORLD TOUR [MADE] FINAL IN SEOUL.

If you are a fan long enough, you would have known that each and every single concert of them sold out in a split seconds, especially the one in Seoul. I ain't joking, for once we tried to purchase a ticket from GMarket in Malaysia, even with the 4G Internet Speed, I nearly couldn't believe my eyes for seeing no seat left in just 5 minutes!

Previously, Big Bang's tickets are exclusively sold on GMARKET so you will not be able to find them else where unless they're bootleg or a resell. If you ever visit GMARKET, you will notice there are some sites do have a English language option however it won't allow you to purchase concert tickets because it only sell on GMARKET Korean Site.

In order for you to purchase the concert tickets, you will either need a Korean Credit Card, OR you get someone in Korea to deposit money to your Gmarket account. There will be no way for you to buy it outside of Korea without the help of someone in Korea.

However for this time, they have announced that ticket will be open for sales at http://ticket.auction.co.kr on 2nd February 2016, 8pm time in Korea.

Why are VIPs so eagerly want to go for this Final In Seoul concert?! We all know that its gonna be a long time to be able to see the 5 of them standing together on stage after MADE World Tour as they would probably need to undergo military service after this :(

I believe this is the strongest comeback that ever happen, and it will remain until their return to next comeback! Once a VIP, forever a VIP.

33 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
February 3, 2016 at 6:44 AM delete

Did you succeed? I hope so. It would be a dream come true for me to see them, especially after hearing T.O.P announce that this year will be the last chance to see them together on stage for a while. I live in north Australia - couldn't see them when they were here (down south) in October 2015. What an achievement this MADE world tour is for them. I'm just so happy for their success. And for the joy they bring me every day. I wish you success in getting tickets. Thanks so much for sharing your experience and for inviting other VIPs to get Korean help. #Fighting!

jannah alias
February 3, 2016 at 11:54 AM delete

hi! i'm jane! i would like to buy it toooo! but still searching for anyone who could purchase for me as i don't know anyone from korea. can you help me too? you can reply here or email me at jannalias28@gmail.com

FUNNYGIRL
February 3, 2016 at 1:29 PM delete

Hello! I've checked online that there's a sg website that sells BB tickets, is it legit or only ticket auction sells them cause I wanted to purchase them but everything is in Korean?

Unknown
February 3, 2016 at 9:02 PM delete

Hi! Me and my friend are trying to get the tickets at the auction page thats on the yg page.. but is it possible to order it from Gmarket? I cant find it.. and also when were on the auction page we cant make an account because we dont have korean number and card :s Do you have any tip?
We only have tomorrow, its our last chance to purchase the ticket :(

Elina H
February 3, 2016 at 9:06 PM delete

Hi! Me and my friend are trying to get the tickets, but we live in Norway so we cant order it from YGs site because of the korean card/number... Is it really possible to get it at Gmarket? I cant seem to find it there :(

Hsieh Ayin
February 3, 2016 at 10:57 PM delete

Oh~~~ we hadn't get the tickets...so sad...dont know what to do....

Anonymous
February 4, 2016 at 1:23 AM delete

Hi there wernling !! Me me me . Can you help me to get two tickets please ! Tried both days at the auction website and failed miserably . Please help out ! BIG BANG IS OUR EVERYTHING. .. VIP Brunei

Ila
February 4, 2016 at 4:31 AM delete

Hi! I'm trying to get a ticket too and I've never been to their concert. Would really really really appreciate if you could help me out too. 진짜 고마워요! You can reach me at nabilamuzamir@gmail.com

LeeeLeee
February 4, 2016 at 8:26 AM delete

hey good morning! came across your blog to know that we are able to ask for help in getting BB tickets? Can we ask for your help from you? Here's my email thienlee88@gmail.com

February 12, 2016 at 1:29 PM delete

do you know anyone who is selling tickets. So desperate to get one. Thanks,

Unknown
February 15, 2016 at 4:54 PM delete

hi! I'm also looking for tickets!! are you able to get hold of them? I understand that there is a re-release again tonight 15 Feb 2016, 8pm! you may contact me through email: me_li_sa@hotmail.com or line: assilemel
thanks!!!

wernling tan
February 25, 2016 at 5:40 PM delete

Hey there! You can try to buy it through ticketbis, however there's a risk. Another reliable website will be ticketbay, however only Koreans are allow to make purchase :)

i am eleonor
March 6, 2016 at 10:15 PM delete

hi ! just wondering how much is the ticket prices ? would make it as a basis on their 10th anniv concert this summer. ThankU !

i am eleonor
March 6, 2016 at 10:16 PM delete

i am eleonor
March 6, 2016 at 10:17 PM delete

Hi ! just wondering how much is the ticket prices ? will make it as a basis for their10t anniv . im planning to gl. ThankU !

wernling tan
March 6, 2016 at 11:48 PM delete

Official price is only one KRW 110,000 however it's difficult for foreigner to purchase, buying from reseller will double or triple the original price.

Anonymous
March 9, 2016 at 10:42 PM delete

hi is it possible for people outside korea to buy the ticket?
and do you think how much is their 10th anniv concert ticket price?
I want to buy it but I still don't know how to get the ticket

Donna Lim
March 10, 2016 at 8:44 AM delete

They going to have concert at osaka japan in july 2016, can anyone help me how to purcahse their ticket?

Donna Lim
March 10, 2016 at 8:46 AM delete

They going to have their concert in osaka japan this year july, anyone can help me to purchase the ticket ? Please please please!!

LeeeLeee
March 10, 2016 at 5:37 PM delete

Hey WernLing, is there any way that we can get the tickets from you? for the 10th anniversary concert? :)

Donna Lim
March 10, 2016 at 8:50 PM delete

wernling tan
March 18, 2016 at 12:01 AM delete

Hi there, will have to see until they've officially announce it :)

wernling tan
March 18, 2016 at 12:03 AM delete

Hi Donna, I have no idea how to purchase this, last time I went to their concert in Japan is by lottery way. You need a local Japanese to help on this.

wernling tan
March 18, 2016 at 12:04 AM delete

It's impossible to buy it outside Korea, unless you can register an account with Korea ID no.

Unknown
July 4, 2016 at 3:26 PM delete

Hi wernling, is there a chance you could help me also get tickets for the anniversary concert? thanks in advance

Gen Dela Cruz
July 4, 2016 at 3:28 PM delete

MisTan IzZy
July 4, 2016 at 3:43 PM delete

Hi there, do leave me an email imwernling@gmail.com :)

Summer June
July 18, 2016 at 8:34 PM delete

I am desperately trying to get 2 tickets to the seoul concert on 20th aug, already brought my air tickets and everything but buying the concert ticket is a real pain. Cant get it to work. I also need tickets to the exhibtion. Anyone can help pls.?

Summer June
July 18, 2016 at 8:36 PM delete

Anyone can help on getting the tickets for Seoul concert on 20th aug.. i need to get 2. Their official tickets site is impossible to get it.

MisTan IzZy
July 19, 2016 at 11:10 AM delete

Hi Summer, leave me an email imwernling@gmail.com :)

Luna
November 9, 2016 at 12:57 AM delete

Hi is AUCTION site foreigner friendly nowadays? bcs i just registered and i didnt have to enter any foreigner number 😮 anyway is it possible for you to help me get tickets for BIGBANG 0TO10 FINAL in Seoul? I really want to go😭😭

MisTan IzZy
November 9, 2016 at 10:50 AM delete

Yes, Auction has 2 site, one is local Korean and the other one is foreign site in English. You may purchase the concert through Auction during the sales open :)